Stay at Nomads Auckland Hostel
7 dorm nights from only $14pppn
7 nights in a private room from $50pn
Choose 7 nights on booking page to secure this deal, valid on bookings from now until 31st May
Book Today and SAVE!
Our Auckland Backpackers is within a 10-minute walk from Spark Arena, The Sky Tower and Viaduct Harbour. Britomart Train Station is an easy 5-minute walk from the hostel and Queen Street is just around the corner.
This beautiful historic hostel in Auckland is jam-packed with all the latest mod cons a backpacker needs in a hostel and more. Facilities at Nomads Auckland include 24 hour reception, free tea and coffee, free wifi*, free luggage storage*, a sauna, a travel desk, lockers in all rooms, and a rooftop kitchen with panoramic views of the city and harbor. There’s a large communal lounge with a TV (DVD’s are available from reception), plenty of bean bags to chill out in, board games, a book exchange and vending machines for drinks and snacks!
Stay in deluxe en-suite private rooms with a TV, or elegantly appointed shared accommodation with crisp clean linen.
Prices may go up, so secure your reservation today.
- 24 Hour Reception
- Communal kitchen
- Free Luggage Storage
- Free Wifi
- TV Room
- : Laundry Facilities
- : Sauna
Location and contact details
Nomads Auckland Backpackers Hostel is perfectly located on Fort St in the heart of downtown Auckland and just 5 minutes walk from Spark Arena.
From Auckland Airport: There is a bus called Skybus which operates 24/7, costs $19 one way and takes around 45
From Bus|Train station: Britomart Station is located at the bottom of Queen Street and it’s only a 5 min walk to Fort Street. We are the 2nd street on the left.
Auckland Airport 20.3 km
Auckland Harbour 0.45 km
Auckland Harbour Bridge 3.3 km
Sky Tower 0.65 km
Britomart Transport Centre 0.30 km
Parking: Early bird rate from $17 per day, $4/hour, a road nearby the hostel offers free overnight parking.
Supermarkets: New World
Terms and conditons
Cancellations & Refunds
1. If you have booked a room through the use of a travel agency or an online travel
2. The Customer may cancel the Booking without charge if notice is given to the Hostel at least 48 hours prior to 1400 hours (local time) on the Arrival Date. In which case the Hostel will refund to the Customer all sums paid by the Customer in advance
3. Where the Customer fails to give sufficient notice of cancellation as per clause 1. or fails to arrive (no show) at the Hostel, the entire Booking will be deemed cancelled and the already pre-charged or applicable rate amount due will apply
4. The Hostel may at any time cancel a Booking if the Hostel becomes unavailable due to circumstances outside the Hostel’s control in which case the Hostel will pay the Customer a full refund of any Charges and any booking fee paid
5. The Hostel may cancel the Booking if the payment details provided by the Customer are invalid or insufficient. The Hostel will make all reasonable attempts to contact the Customer for alternative valid details
Conditions – Nomads Hostel Auckland
*Free Luggage Storage is available on check-in and check-out days. Longer term luggage storage is available at a reasonable price. Free Wifi is available 24 hours a day in the large communal lounge. Wifi is available in the dorm rooms but for an additional charge (either daily or weekly charges).
Everyone must have a passport to check in and must be 18+ years old.
Cancellations made within 24 hours will incur a 1 night penalty per person – Guests who no show will be charged for 1 night per person.
- Check In – 2pm / Check Out – 10am.
- Reception is open 24 hours.
No transfers included*
No meals are included*
Children under 18 are allowed to stay at our Auckland Backpackers with a legal guardian in a private room using existing bedding. Please contact the hostel directly. No reduction.
12 Share dorms are subject to a maximum stay of 2 weeks.
Please Note: For last minute bookings, in periods of high demand, we cannot guarantee that reservations with more than one person will be allocated to the same room. We will, however, make every attempt to allocate beds in the same room where possible.
*Transfers and Meals: Transfers and meals are included when purchasing an Auckland arrival package. You pay for your ticket and we refund you on arrival at the hostel.