Stay at Nomads Brisbane Hostel
Nomads Brisbane Hostel is number 10 on the Brisbane City Center Heritage Trail and is located diagonally across from Central Train Station.
The rooftop terrace is the place in the Brisbane CBD to catch some sunshine, relax, have a BBQ or just watch the world go by while you wait for your laundry to finish in one of our two laundry rooms. If the sun’s not your thing then we also have common areas where you can chill out and get some quality tv time or cook up a feast for your new backpacker mates in our guest kitchen.
We have plenty of options for you to choose the accommodation in Brisbane that suits you best. Want a bit of privacy? Choose a very affordable single room, or if you’re travelling in a couple choose one of our private double or twin rooms. If you’re looking for something a bit more sociable choose one of our dorm rooms and make some new friends! We have dorms rooms from 4 to 10 beds and also our Sanctuary rooms which are for females only.
Are you looking for work?
Have a chat to the Job Search team who can provide advice and assistance to help you find a job that suits your skills and experience.
Fun at Nomads Brisbane!
- Down Under Bar: Go full on and flat out at the Down Under Bar! Mix it up like our famous past guests, like Ed Sheeran who was spotted dancing the night away!
- 4 Pines Bar: If you’re after something a little more sophisticated then join us at 4 Pines Craft Beer Bar for great entertainment, food, wine and whiskeys boiler sessions.
- Activities: Make sure you check out our weekly activities from walking tours and volunteering during the day to rooftop parties, T-Shirt dance or beer pong competitions and club and Drag nights.
Great Weekly Rates
- 7 dorm nights from only $15pppn
- 7 nights in a private room from $50pn
- Choose 7 nights on booking page to secure this deal, valid on bookings from now until 31st August
Book Today and SAVE!
Prices may go up, so secure your reservation today.
- 24 Hour Reception
- Communal kitchen
- Free Luggage Storage
- Free Wifi
- TV Room
- : Travel Shop
- : Night Security
- : Lockers in All Dorms
- : Bed Linen Provided
- : Laundry Facilities
- : Towels for Hire
Location and contact details
We’re located in the very centre of Brisbane city opposite Central Station, so everything is close to our backpackers hostel in Brisbane.
From Brisbane airport: take the Airtrain from Brisbane Airport to Brisbane City – $19.50 at the station or $18.50 from
From Transit Centre: Roma Street Bus Stop & Greyhound drop off – 10 min walk. Walk down along Roma St to Ann St, take a left at the lights and we are located on the corner of Edward and Ann St.
Nearest Train | Bus stop: We’re directly opposite Central Station.
Central Station – Directly across the road!
Brisbane Shopping Centre – 5 min walk
King George Square – 5 min walk
Southbank – 20 min walk
Fortitude Valley – 15 min walk
Parking: We suggest parking for free in Sydney Street and taking the free boat into the city (North shore or Eagle Street pier), although there is parking available 200m away.
Supermarkets: Coles and Woolworths 1 minute walk away (Woolworths Metro Located: directly across the road on Edward St, Coles Located in: Queens Plaza Address: Queen St &, Edward St. Woolworths Located in: MacArthur Central Shopping Centre Address: 259 Queen St)
Terms and conditons
If you have booked a room through the use of a travel agency or an online travel agency (such as
The Customer may cancel the Booking without charge if notice is given to the Hostel at least 48 hours prior to 1400 hours (local time) on the Arrival Date. In which case the Hostel will refund to the Customer all sums paid by the Customer in advance
Nomads Brisbane Hostel Conditions
Please make sure you read our full terms and conditions. Below is some useful information to know before you arrive.
Check In – 2pm / Check Out – 10am
Reception is open 24 hours
- Upon payment there will be no refunds given
- Photo ID and credit/debit card required on Check-in.
- Transfers are not included
- No meals are included
- Children under 18 are allowed with legal guardian in private room using existing bedding. No reduction.
Please Note: For last minute bookings, in periods of high demand we cannot guarantee that reservations with more than one person will be allocated to the same room. We will however make every attempt to allocate beds in the same room where possible.