- 1 x Welcome Dinner
- 1 x Sydney cruise Lunch
- 1 x Blue Mountains Lunch
- 1 x Farewell Dinner
- Airport transfer to Nomads Sydney accommodation
- 6 Nights’ Accommodation
- 4 Meals
- All Local Transport & Bus coach
- Help Before You Go
- Aussie Sim Card, Medicare Number, Aussie Bank Account & TFN
- Awesome Group Leader
- Private Sydney Catamaran Cruise with BBQ
- Coogee to Bondi coastal walk
- Chill out on Bondi Beach
- Capture a stunning sunset at the Blue Mountains
- Blue Mountains Day Tour
- Guided bushwalks through scenic trails
- Wentworth Falls lookout or Paradise Pools
- View iconic Three Sisters rock formations
- Sydney Bar Crawl Night
- Sydney Guided city walk
- Surfing lesson
- Unlimited Support
- Work and Travel Membership
- Work and Travel Jobs Program
At Nomads, we’re all about the travellers! Nomads Hostels are a revolution in beds, bars and entertainment. Located throughout New Zealand and Australia, they are specially designed for the modern-day global travellers with state-of-the-art facilities, superior comfort and friendly services.
Nomads Sydney – NOMADS Sydney is your go to Stayspace for style, location, and lifelong friends. NOMADS seriously takes the gold for location. Our stunning heritage-listed property with exposed brick work is right beside Town Hall station, a hop and a skip to Darling Harbour, and a 15-minute walk from the world-famous Opera House, the historic Rocks Precinct and the spectacular Sydney Harbour Bridge. Apart from having an awesome friendly vibe, we’re also the proud owners of the renowned Scary Canary Bar, Sydney’s best youth bar. Here you can treat yourself to some delicious cheap eats during the day, all whilst making new friends tear up the dance floor at one of their rad nightly events.
Room type – Meet Me Sydney group accommodation 4 or 6 bed dorm with ensuite bathroom – POD style bunk beds with privacy curtain, usb charging port
Contactless check in- Check in is a breeze with GOKI. Check in before you arrive and download your room key to your phone! Get from booking to opening your room without any crowds or queues! Then make new friends – all through the GOKI social app!
Check in time – 3pm is our standard check in time, however if you arrive early and your room is not ready, hang out by the beach and we will update you through GOKI as soon as your room is ready!
Check out time – 11am is our standard check out time! If it’s 10.59 and you’re hitting the snooze button, you can extend your stay from the comfort of your bed through GOKI!
Stay connected – FREE premium WiFi throughout the property – post those envy tickler pics and say a virtual G’ day from where your friends would rather be!
Anything you need – Stay in contact with our property crew for anything you need! Not only is our property 24/7 but GOKI allows you to directly message our reception at any time!
Work and Travels Jobs Program
Working abroad should be a fun, rewarding experience. But finding a job in a new country can be difficult. By doing the Work and Travel program you don’t need to worry. We’ll give you everything you need to find work in Australia.
- Pre arrival letter: The Work and Travel team will email you a welcome email 21 days prior to arrival date in Australia which includes lots of useful information including – How to get to the hostel / pre-check in information / Log in details for the Jobs program and more
- Before You Start: We’ll sort all the important things you’ll need before you start working in Australia. We’ll have your Aussie Bank Account open with your card and pin ready for when you arrive, along with your Aussie SIM card and Tax File number.
- Training Courses: Certain jobs such as bar work and construction require you to complete specific training. We’ll explain what’s needed and can book you onto all necessary training courses after your activity week.
- Work and Travel Members: You’ll get exclusive access to our Work and Travel Jobs portal, which includes access to a fully integrated labour hire job agency placing thousands of jobs exclusively available to WTC members only every year. You will also have access to the work and travel members portal which includes lots of useful information including an extensive WTC handbook we recommend reading before you travel
- Unlimited Help & Advice: Your WTC consultant will give you a comprehensive ‘Work in Oz’ presentation, as well as one on one advice and support on CV Building, Job Finding, Interview Skills and anything else you’ll need to secure a great job in Australia.
- Australia Wide Support: We have support staff in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, ready and waiting to help with whatever you may need.
- Farm Work & 2nd & 3rd Year Visas: If you do 88 days of regional or farm work in Australia, you can apply for a 2nd Working Holiday Visa. We’ll give you lots more info on this during your introduction, will help you find farm work and will also help you apply for your 2nd Year Visa.
- WTC Member benefits – Priority bookings at Nomads hostels, WTC Ice Breaker / Welcome drinks – FREE DRINK and SNACKS – held every week and members can attend as many times as they want (Sydney and Melbourne)
MEET ME SYDNEY ITINERARY
DAY 1 – ARRIVE IN SYDNEY & WELCOME DINNER
Check in, chill out and relax in preparation for a big week ahead! You will meet your group leader and the rest of your group, plus familiarise yourself with the WTC office and team and give you a brief overview on what’s going to happen for the week ahead. Tonight, we visit our favourite party bar for our Welcome Dinner.
DAY 2 – WELCOME ORIENTATION / EXPLORING SYDNEY (CITY TOUR – DAY & EVENING)
After a good night’s sleep, join our comprehensive info / welcome orientation session where we’ll explain everything you need to know about working and travelling around Australia. Our team are all experienced travellers and have started where you are now. We’ll support you in anything you need & answer any questions you may have.
Our city tour then kicks off at 11am.We will see the Sydney Harbour Bridge & the Opera House, take a trip down to the Botanical Gardens. At the same time, you’ll be getting to know your new mates in Australia and taking some awesome photos to make your mates back home jealous!
Tonight, we get off the beaten track and experience a different side of Sydney! This evening we will go for a relaxed walk through the historical suburbs of Sydney. On this walk, we will showcase some of the Indigenous and early European history of Sydney, one of the most multicultural parts of Australia.
DAY 3 – JOB SEARCH SEMINAR & SYDNEY HARBOUR CRUISE
This morning you will attend a job search seminar to learn lots of tips and tricks about job search in Australia, then we will jump on our very own Catamaran for a cruise on Sydney Harbour. Spend the day cruising, swimming, and chilling on Sydney Harbour! Enjoy your first Aussie BBQ on deck.
DAY 4 – BLUE MOUNTAINS DAY TRIP
You can’t come to Sydney and not visit the Blue Mountains! This morning, you’ll escape the city and travel to the Blue Mountains National Park, a short drive from Sydney. Enjoy hiking, visit waterfalls, spot wild kangaroos, and take in some of the Bluey’s spectacular views!
DAY 5 – COOGEE TO BONDI COASTAL WALK & BONDI BEACH
Today we visit Sydney’s famous cliff-top coastline and walk from Coogee to Bondi beach. We explore six beaches along the way! It’s the perfect way to take multiple swims or work on your tan before taking in the sights of Bondi!
DAY 6 – SURF LESSON & SYDNEY PARTY NIGHT
Immerse yourself in the true blue Aussie tradition that is ‘catching a wave’ at our half day group surf lessons. Our qualified and local Mojosurf Guide will teach you the ins and outs of surfing with ocean safety, surfing techniques, warm-up, and time in the water. We’ll have you gliding along a wave in no time. After a day at the beach, we’ll get dressed up for a fun night on the town! Meet the group at one of our favourite party bars before starting our Sydney Pub Crawl. We visit some hot spots in the city with a couple of welcome drinks along the way
DAY 7 – CHECK OUT & ONWARD TRAVEL
This morning your first week down under comes to an end. The itinerary is over, but your adventure continues. You will have access to our team, mail holding, job guidance and more for your entire time down under
Mon Apr 17, Mon May 15, Mon Jun 12, Mon Jul 10, Mon Jul 24, Mon Aug 7, Mon Aug 21, Mon Sep 4, Mon Sep 11, Mon Sep 18, Mon Oct 2, Mon Oct 16, Mon Oct 30, Mon Nov 6, Mon Nov 20, Mon Dec 11, Mon Jan 15, Mon Jan 29, Mon Feb 12, Mon Feb 26, Mon Mar 11, Mon Mar 25
Terms and conditions
Cancellations: The Customer may cancel the Booking without charge if notice is given to the accommodation at least 48 hours prior to 1500 hours (local time) on the Arrival Date. Where the Customer fails to give sufficient notice of cancellation or fails to arrive (no show) at the accommodation, the entire Booking will be deemed cancelled and the pre-charged or total amount due will apply for the customers booking.