Working in a hostel can be a rewarding experience. Of course it’s great to be able to mix with people from all over the world, but it’s also a wonderful industry to develop professional skills in.
Nomads offers two types of internships; international student internships and management internships.
International student internships
For the last ten years Nomads has worked closely with universities and training providers around the globe to provide experience based education to hospitality, marketing.
Speak to your university or college and see if an internship with us is right for you. If it is fill out my form to apply.
Nomads Management internships
Our management internships are a great way to help upskill yourself and get ready to take on a management role in Nomads or another hospitality business.
Places in our management internship program are restricted to people with hospitality experience and preference is given to existing staff members.
You can expect the following from our internship program
- Get front line experience in every department with a hostel including; food, beverage, rooms, housekeeping, group management, general management.
- The ability to interpret and author key business reports such as daily reconciliation, reports, profit and losses, annual reports and marketing plans.
- Mentoring from a very experienced and diverse team.
- Experience managing teams of people.
- Long hours, hard work and fun - We work and play hard.
If you want to be on a fast track to general management and think you have leadership qualities contact us.