Hostel Management Services
Nomads first started managing hostels on behalf of property owners in 2001 and we have an extremely successful track record in managing numerous properties over the decade since then.
We have managed hostels in Cairns, Sydney, Kings Cross, Melbourne, Auckland, Nadi Fiji and Wellington on behalf owners and under many different types of arrangements. These can vary from short term management on behalf of Receivers or 20 year agreements on behalf of property owners who are looking for a long term passive investment.
As hostel managers we take on all day to day operational responsibilities and report to a Management Committee on a monthly basis that includes the owner. We are responsible for putting together the Business Plan, Marketing Plan and Budget and report on the basis of performance according to those documents.
Nomads brings the following benefits to a Hostel Management Agreement:
- The biggest privately owned distribution network in Australia and New Zealand
- One of the most recognisable Brands in backpacking worldwide
- A management team with unrivalled experience in developing, operating and marketing to the youth market
- A large group of professional personell that you can rely upon
- A long established Administration, Accounting, Marketing, Human Resources and Operational departments
- All the benefits of being part of the network including group buying discounts
Our management services would suit the following situations:
- Building owners looking to convert buildings to a backpacker hostel use
- Existing operators looking to step back from operations and have all day to day management to our experienced team
- Hotel owners looking to change the operation to focus on youth market and bunk room products
- Developers looking to gain maximum return on their sites in key destinations
We also offer consulting services in certain situations:
- To Banks and Receivership Managers looking to trade hostels out of receivership or to a sale
- To developers looking at options for a development site and in need of expert advice and feasibility analysis