Save 5% on accommodation bookings for all our most popular hostels when you book online. That's more cash in your pocket to spend on having fun!
Nomads MAD Card - helping backpackers jump out of planes, drink for cheap on pub crawls and stay in Nomads hostels for less since 1998. The card doubles as a Global Gossip internet and phone card. Surf your way around the net and boast to your family back home how much fun you're having for only 1 cent/min all hours of the day!
MAD Travel Guide - includes over $1700 worth of discount vouchers on stuff you can really use around Australia and New Zealand. The MAD Guide covers all Nomads destinations around the globe, including maps on how to find us, regional info, and our top "MAD Must Do's" at each location. Also included is your very own Festival-Chaser Calendar!
1. Members may participate in the program subject to our approval. Each account can only be linked to and participate in one program at any one time.
2. Membership is valid for 12 months from date of purchase, unless renewed.
3. Only individual members, not companies, may participate in the program.
14. All membership benefits are subject to availability and restrictions may apply.
17. We reserve the right to withdraw all membership benefits from you if there is any breach of these terms and conditions or any breach of product terms and conditions.
19. Our Liability to You
19.1 To the fullest extent of the law we make no warranties or representations, either expressed or implied, and expressly disclaim any and all liabilities (including for consequential damages) with respect to type, quality, standard, fitness or suitability for any purpose of membership benefits provided under the program. Warranty claims should be directed to the manufacturer or service provider in accordance with their warranty information (if applicable) and we will provide you with such proof of purchase information as reasonably available to allow you to pursue such claims. Where we supply goods or services to you as a consumer as defined in the Trade Practices Act 1974 ('the Act'), then nothing in this clause excludes, restricts or modifies any liability, right or remedy imposed or conferred by the Act. However, to the extent permitted by the Act, our liability is limited (at our option) to supplying the goods or services again or paying the equivalent cost of supplying the goods or services again.
22. We may remove membership benefits without prior notice. This may include the removal of certain membership benefits partners and/or the removal of certain reward products supplied by those partners.
25. We may make other material changes to these terms and conditions by giving you at least 30 days notice.
(a) Transfer by us
We may assign any of our rights under this agreement. We may also transfer our obligations under this agreement to any third party provided we are reasonably satisfied that there will be no detriment to you in the transfer. You agree that we may disclose any information or documents we consider necessary to help us exercise any of these rights.
(b) Transfer by you
Your rights under this agreement are personal to you and may not be assigned without our written consent.
28. This agreement is governed by the State or Territory of Australia as stated on your billing address or if your billing address is overseas, as stated on your last known Australian billing address.