- Huge resort style swimming pool.
- FREE bus & airport pick-ups, FREE breakfast...
- Bar, Restaurant and shop all here!
It really is outstanding value for money!
Nomads Cairns backpackers resort is a 4.5 star AAA rated budget accommodation with resort style facilities and onsite Serpent Bar. Our Cairns hostel (previously known as Serpent Hostel Cairns) has been designed to provide you with a great night's sleep, as well as providing you with plenty to do at the hostel itself, with a huge resort swimming pool and a volleyball court
Located only minutes away from the Cairns Esplanade, gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, Nomads Cairns includes everything you need to enjoy Tropical North Queensland in style.
Want to shoot some pool? Whether you need a quick refreshment in the heat of the day or want to party on into the night, Serpent Bar and Restaurant always has something entertaining going on. We also organise various in-house activities most days of the week.
So much FREE Stuff!
- FREE Dinner (with drink purchase)
- FREE Breakfast
- FREE Bus & Airport pickups
- FREE weekly activities
- FREE shuttle bus to city**
- FREE luggage storage
- Wifi & Internet facilities*
- TV lounge
- Serpent Bar & Bistro
- All rooms come with fresh white linen
- Huge swimming pool
- Large Car park
- Convenience store
- MAD travel tour desk
- Beach volleyball court
- Security Card Access
- All rooms have lockers
- FREE parking
*Wifi $4 a day, $12 a week, computers $4 an hour
* Call the hostel (1800 737 736), from the Airport, bus or train station and we will pick you up for free!
Parking: Large carpark onsite - free parking for all - can park large vehicles too - buses etc. No sleeping in cars allowed.
Find out more about us or talk to us online.