- Located in the heart of the Red Centre.
- We'll provide all your transport & activity needs!
- Groups of all sizes, ages & types welcome!
Toddy’s staff members are experienced in accommodating groups of all sizes.
Alice Springs is located right in the middle of Australia in The Red Centre and is the best base for all trips to visit Uluru (Ayers Rock), Kata Tjuta (The Olga's) and King's Canyon.
Toddy's Backpackers welcomes all types of groups - sports groups, school groups or just groups of friends wanting to visit the area.
Previous guests have included international and Australian groups of school & college students, sporting teams, clubs and professional organisations.
Depending on the size of the group, and subject to availability, we can offer a free Budget or Motel room for the tour driver/guide.
What we offer to Alice Springs Group Accommodation Bookings
Food / Set Menus
Toddy’s can put together a set menu for groups incorporating meals and drinks to suit your needs.
A popular option for our school groups is a set menu incorporating meals and drinks (e.g. choose from three dishes and a can of drink all for a set price.) Or if you'd prefer we can also organise a side salad and dessert! Our restaurant can cater for special dietary requirements if notified.
- Reception – our bright, friendly staff are on Reception from 5.30am to 7.30pm every day, waiting to help you
- Toddy’s Bar & Restaurant – open each evening for nightly meal specials, normal menu items and drinks. Group bookings are welcome and a varied set menu and pricing can be formulated for your particular needs each night
- Guest laundries – washing machines, clothes driers and clothes lines
- Shuttle bus transfers to & from Alice Springs Airport, train station, Greyhound bus depot
- Tour desk – if your group has spare time to spend in Alice Springs or the Northern Territory, our helpful tour desk staff can arrange short outings, activities, day trips, or longer tours for your group as a whole or individually, according to personal taste
- Town transfers – if you have arranged your own group activities in or around Alice Springs, we can get you to where you need to go
- Complimentary light breakfast for all guests – toast, spreads, tea & coffee – available from 5.30am to 8.30am every day
Group Rooms - ensuite bathroom, tv/dvd player, mini fridge, tea & coffee making facilities, air conditioning / heating, bedding & linen provided
Dorm rooms – 3-4 sets of bunk beds in each room, air conditioning / heating, linen provided, ensuite bathroom
Motel rooms – tea & coffee making facilities, bedding & linen provided
Budget twin or double – share bathroom & kitchenette with 1 other budget room
Standard twin or double – ensuite bathroom, tv/dvd player
Self-contained – sleep 2, 3 or 4 people, ensuite bathroom, kitchenette, dining area, tv/dvd player, sofa
In addition to organising Red Centre tours, Toddy's Backpackers is perfectly located in Alice Springs for all of the following. (All of which are between 2 to 15 minutes walk of our hostel)
- Alice Springs Dust Bowl - Ten Pin Bowling
- Alice Springs Squash Centre
- Traeger Park / Speed Street - Athletics, Basketball, Tennis, Baseball, Swimming & Hockey
- Alice Springs Bowling Club
- Alice Springs Hospital
- Alice Springs Convention Centre
- Alice Springs Town Centre
We understand that every group is different and we will do what it takes to cater for all of your needs. Find out more about Toddy's Backpackers or if you don't find the information you're looking for here or you just want more information about something, please feel free to submit a group enquiry and tell us as much as you can about your groups individual needs and we'll get back to you within 24 working hours.