Have you ever dreamed about working in a country full of beautiful views and friendly people while you having a holiday? Do you want to accomplish your dream and get special experience for your life? Are you between 18-30? If the answers are yes, you probably need a working holiday visa for New Zealand now.
And you should know that New Zealand is the only country opening working holiday visas for Chinese people.
I am from China and currently doing my internship in New Zealand now. I always tell my friends the most successful decision I made is coming to New Zealand for work. Believe me, when you are actually here, you will know how amazing this country is. It is not just about beautiful views, but also you can feel this is a totally new world for the Chinese and you want to explore more. I've talked with lots of people who are having a working holiday or doing an internship here and they all feel very good about their decision. New Zealand is like a mini-earth, you can find everything here such like lakes, mountains, sea, beaches, delicious food, friendly people etc. You can also break through yourself like I did. I had a 5 day trip with Stray Bus which was awesome. I did lots of things which were all my first time to do it, for example, caving in Waitomo, Rafting in Rotorua, Surfing in Raglan, etc.
Most importantly I just want to say Come to New Zealand and start to explore this fabulous country!
So, if you're Chinese and you would like to come to New Zealand on a working holiday visa here's some useful information for you:
- You must be ordinarily resident in the People's Republic of China (PRC) and you are actually resident in the PRC at the time of applying.
- You need a passport from the PRC that is valid for at least three months after your planned departure from New Zealand.
- Your age is between 18 and 30, and DO NOT bring your children with you.
- You should hold a return ticket, or sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket.
- For the financial part, you need to have a minimal of NZ$4,200 available funds to meet your living costs while you are here
- You need to hold medical and comprehensive hospitalisation insurance for the length of your stay
- You must have a senior high school qualification granted in respect of a minimum of three years' full-time study which has been verified by China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Development Centre
- You also need to have a level of proficiency in English that is assessed as at least functional
If you fit all of these requirements, then congratulations you can apply for your NZ Working Holiday Visa now. (Apply here) Last but not least, please notice that there are just 1,000 positions available every year.
Okay then, are you ready to explore fantastic New Zealand and change your life? Welcome!
(Sources from the official NZ Immigration website)
上周我跟着StrayBus （新西兰橙色大巴旅游）用了5天时间体验新西兰北岛。我们去了冲浪之乡Raglan，我实现了人生中第一次冲浪。去Waitomo山洞探险，从20米高的山洞跟着瀑布一起速降，在狭窄的山洞里匍匐前进。。。去Tongariro国家公园和Blue Duck Station，穿越，打猎，射击。相信我，这五天是我人生中最刺激最美好的五天，我做了太多太多从未做过的事。之后觉得得到了一个崭新的自己。这便是新西兰带给我的礼物一般美好的体验。我一直觉得新西兰是上帝赐予人间的礼物，上帝给了它太多太多的色彩和精彩，只有你设身处地才能体验这般精彩。