I am aware this meal is going to take a while, but seriously you will not be disappointed! It's a helpful recipe to help you keep costs down while traveling on a budget with a cheap, easy and healthy backpacker meal.
Cooking & Preparation Time 2 hours
- 125ml (1/2 cup) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 pork loin chops
- In a shallow dish, combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, pepper and oil.
- Add pork chops, and turn to coat evenly.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Place marinated pork chops in a frypan.
- Fry until juices run clear, basting meat often with marinade.
- Serve with yummy steamed veggies- for convenience you can buy a selection of veggies in frozen ready to steam packs.