Getting a bit bored by all the rain? Or just not in the mood for the warm sun? Here are some things that might help you whether you are in the mood to get active or put your feet up and relax! And all of this can be done at the Sunshine Coast!!
1. Bag a bargain at the markets! Just leave your hostel for a while, grab your recyclable bag and go to one of the markets along the Sunshine Coast. Eumundi, Cooroy or directly in Noosa are some awesome places to find a special souvenir.
2. Go karting in Landsborough! Perfect if you are looking for action or just want to have some fun with your friends! And it is open 7 days a week.
3. Dive with grey Nurse Sharks. Not afraid of anything? Looking for some excitement? Just dive into the water of Cooloola, one of the few places in the world where you can swim with large Grey Nurse Sharks.
4. Travel the region by Harley Davidson. For the ultimate freedom adventure! Cruise through the beautiful scenery of the Sunshine Coast either on a Harley Davidson or a 3 wheeled trike.
5. Discover the Noosa Everglades and Noosa River by canoe or kayak. Canoe through the beautiful bushes with neverending wildlife and discover the river of mirrors yourself!
6. Visit the Chocolate Factory in Yandina. Are you a chocolate lover? Can’t stop eating it? Or are you just interested how chocolate is made and if it really looks like in the movie Charlie & the Chocolate Factory inside the factory? Then you should plan a sweet day at Nutworks & Chocolate Factory in Yandina.
7. Visit Underwaterworld Mooloolaba. This is the ultimate all-weather attraction. Walk through the shark tunnel, spot seals, otters, crocs, fishes, sea horses and starfish. Do a seal swim or kiss or dark with the sharks! Dare you?
These examples are just a few out of over 100 things to do on the Sunshine Coast. With national parks, wildlife and beaches everywhere, you will never ever get bored! For more stunning things to do just come and see us at the Mad Travel Shop desk in your Nomads Hostel and we will plan your Sunshine Coast trip together with you.