***Please note that this is no longer valid. However it is possible to purchase surf packages at Spot X Camp - click here for details***
Need to extend your work visa for the second year? Have not had enough of Australia yet? Combine work and play at Spot X Surf Camp right on the beach front while fulfilling your 2nd year visa requirements.
This is possibly the most fun way to get your 2nd year visa. Enjoy yourself surfing, kayaking and playing beach games knowing that within 2 weeks you'll be guaranteed a work placement or WWOOF programme, meaning you get a 2nd year visa to stay in Australia for longer!
Work Placements are available from 1st August until 31st December.
2nd Year Visa Package - What's included?
- 4 Day Surf & Stay (4 days, 4 nights):
- Daily surf lesson
- All meals while at camp
- 4 nights camp accommodation
- All surf equipment
- Surf Safety Induction by our qualified surf coaches
- Kayaking adventure!
- 10 nights accommodation at Mojosurf Tipi Camps
- Daily Activities & Beach Games
- Farm Orientation & Introduction by our local guides
- Guaranteed Work Placement within 2 weeks or WWOOF programme!
Your farmwork will either be blueberry or cucumber picking (could even be picking up sticks!). Alternatively you'll be doing work on a newly established WWOOF organic farm plot which also qualifies you for the second year visa.
What are you waiting for? All this for ONLY $990! Places are limited so make sure you book early.
Email: [email protected]
The Small Print!
- We have already negotiated your work positions at farms in the region on your behalf and this is why positions are so limited. If however for some reason you are not able to get work in the first 2 weeks then you will be offered a position as a WWOOF worker on our organic farm (non-paid work)
- Work is physically demanding and will require good physical strength and health
- Farmers are not associated with Mojosurf and we are not responsible for their actions or behaviour
- Farmers have the right to terminate employment if they are not satisfied with the work outcomes
- Farmers are responsible for signing off on any visa requirements. Mojosurf is not able to verify any visa requirements for work performed at farms unless it is part of our WWOOF program
- Work placements are only available between August and December however this is weather dependant
- Work placement is guaranteed however the length of employment is dependent upon the famers requirements
- The 4 Day Surf & Stay (4D/4N) may be taken at any time during your stay